19 January 2011

Photo of the Week #9

Donna Chappell on the Ocean Flyer in Cyprus

We've never seen a wedding picture quite like this one! Donna Chappell's wedding party were invited on this luxury yacht in Cyprus and I'm sure you'll agree it looks like a fabulous setting.

Donna kindly sent us this card and wrote a lovely message:


Christine and all at The Wedding Shop,

From the bottom of my heart thank you very much for helping me choose & purchase my dream wedding dress!

It was packed perfectly and travelled very well to Cyprus with us. The service I received from The Wedding Shop was second to none and I would not hesitate to recommend you to friends + family.

Thanks again

Donna Chappell (nee Calder)


And we've changed the format a bit this week with two pictures because we couldn't decide which one to use.

Donna Chappell with her husband

No comments: