22 December 2010

Photo of the Week #6





Our longest serving member of staff, Bryony, is still pleasantly surprised when she receives thank you messages and photographs, even after 22 years at The Wedding Shop! Here's a lovely message that Bryony received from Raquel Surally.


Dear Bryony

Not sure if you remember me but you were my advisor for my wedding dress. I just wanted to thank you so much for all your help you were so lovely with us and patient, on the first session I must have tried on at least 7 dresses - only to go back to the first dress!

Ah but we did have a fun time at the wedding and everyone, including Michael loved my dressed. Most comments being that they had never seen that colour wedding dress before. I wanted to send you a couple of pic's but couldn't decide which one. So instead I've sent you a link to the album(s) there are two, please don't feel you have to look at them, I can imagine you probably get a lot of this - but if you're feeling bored and you want to see the dress on the day then please feel free to have a look.

We all (my bridesmaids Jackie & Sagal and my mum) genuinely left the shop feeling really happy and the customer care we received from all at the shop was fantastic. I would thoroughly recommend The Wedding Shop to any future brides the personal service and attention was worth the journey from Central London, plus it was a good excuse to head out for dinner and drinks afterwards in the town centre :)

Take care and thanks again

Raquel x

No comments: